Purpose of the processing operation: Tender Notice Board collects and uses your personal information when you register to the Tenders Notice Board website, www.tendernoticeboard.com, in order to benefit from advanced services.
Your personal data will not be used for an automated decision-making including profiling.
We collect and process the following information about you either from your use of our site, or your correspondence with us by phone or email:
• Information you give us. We collect and store the personal information that you submit through the site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information that you provide when you register to use our site or subscribe to any of our services. The information you give us may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, details of any comments you provide to us, payment information and any documents you may upload containing your personal information. We may also collect and process records of any correspondence and communications with us and telephone calls may also be recorded.
• Information we collect about you. We also collect and store the following information regarding each of your visits to our site:
a. technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
b. information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products and / or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
We may use information we hold about you in the following ways:
• Information you give us. We will use this information;
1. to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
2. to notify you about changes to any of our services;
3. to communicate with you to gain feedback on our products or services in order to improve them;
4. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
5. to administer your attendance at training courses;
6. to respond to any queries, you may raise via email on our website;
7. to administer any contest or other promotional feature that you may enter with us and to notify winners; and
8. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, as further detailed in the ‘Marketing’ section below.
• Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
1. to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
2. to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
3. as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
4. to make suggestions and recommendations to you about services that may interest you.
The legal grounds on which we rely to use your information are:
• To allow us to perform our contract with you: When you purchase services from us, a contract between you and us will have been entered into. In order for us to fulfil our obligations under such contract, we will need to collect and process your personal information, including payment information. Failure to provide the requisite personal information on sign-up and payment information on entering into the contract or objecting to this type of processing / exercising your deletion rights will mean that we cannot provide our services to you.
• To allow us to exercise our legitimate interests as a data controller: We rely on our legitimate interests as a data controller to process the personal information that you provide to us on feedback forms or through any contest or promotional feature that we may run, and to process personal information that we collect from you when you use our site. It is in our legitimate interests as a business to process the above information in order to administer our site, to ensure that content from our site is presented to you effectively and securely, and to run contests and other promotional features.
We may use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about. You will be given an option to opt-out of such marketing when you subscribe to a service.
We and other companies within our group may also use your personal information to contact you about other goods and services, provided you have given your consent.
You may withdraw your consent to the use of any of your personal information for marketing purposes, at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
You will also be given the opportunity in each marketing communication to opt-out of future marketing communications.
If you sign up to purchase our monthly, quarterly or annual subscription plan and consent to auto-renewal subscriptions, your payment information (such as credit or debit card details) and other information that we need to process your payment will be collected and stored by us and / or the payment processors with which we work.
We use your payment information to charge the applicable sum to your payment card and renew your purchase, in order to provide the services that you subscribe to (including any Add On’s that you may request) and to perform the contract between you and us.
With the exception of auto-renewal monthly, quarterly or annual subscription plans, we do not retain your payment information, and this information will be immediately deleted once your payment is processed.
Where you have signed up for an auto-renewal monthly, quarterly or annual subscription plan, our payment processors will retain your payment information and store it until you cancel your auto-renewal subscription. If you cancel your auto-renewal subscription, we will delete your payment information as soon as possible once your last payment is processed.
We will only hold your information for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it was obtained. There may be instances where we keep your personal information for longer periods for legal and regulatory purposes, such as to comply with our audit or revenue reporting obligations.
If your account remain inactive for three months after subscription expiration, we will send you a message saying that we will delete your account if it remains inactive for another 30 days. If there is no more activity within these 30 days, your account will be automatically deleted.
We won’t share your information with third parties, save as follows:
• with our payment processors for the purposes of processing your payment;
• with third party analytics suppliers that work with us for the purposes of producing aggregate statistics about customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information – we use this information for the purposes detailed above and the third party suppliers use this information to inform their own analytics products and services;
• if you have opted-in to receive targeted marketing via Facebook, we will upload data onto Facebook for that purpose;
• with other members of our group for the purposes of marketing and only where you have provided your consent, as described above; and
• with our event and training suppliers to allow us to deliver training, information sharing and events that you have opted to take part in.
You have certain rights in relation to your personal information that is processed by us. These rights are listed below. These rights are not absolute and apply subject to certain conditions, as set out in applicable data protection laws. Your rights may include:
• the right to access personal data held by us about you;
• the right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data held by us about you;
• in certain circumstances, the right to require us to erase personal data held by us about you;
• in certain circumstances, the right to restrict our processing of personal data held by us about you;
• in certain circumstances, a right to receive personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format. You may also have the right to require us to transfer this personal data to another organisation, at your request;
• the right to object to our processing of personal data held by us about you (including for the purposes of sending marketing materials to you); and
• the right to withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to use your personal data (for example, to provide you with marketing information about our services and products).
You can exercise these rights be contacting us using the details set out above.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that, some features of this site may not work as intended.
Please see the table below for more information on what cookies are used on this site and their purpose:
|Categories of Use||Description|
|Session and persistent cookies||Like most websites, we use ‘session cookies’. These cookies only exist for the length of time that you visit our site. They are deleted once you close the browser, along with ‘permanent cookies’ also known as ‘persistent cookies’ which remain stored on your browser ready for use the next time you visit our website.|
|Performance, Analytics and Research||Cookies help us learn when you access our site from other websites, applications, or devices such as your work computer or your mobile device.|
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.